Wed, Jul 22|
Class for a Cause
Join us on Wednesday nights at Artpark as we flow for a cause!
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
ARTPARK, 450 S 4th St, Lewiston, NY 14092, USA
About the event
We are excited for you to join us on Wednesday nights at Artpark for a nice, gentle Slow Flow Yoga class overlooking the Niagara River. Class size will be limited to 12 to allow for proper social distancing and safety at this time. Here are the details:
- Class fee is $10. You must sign up and register ahead of time.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local organization in need. Our instructors will also be paid. Therefore, the more that attend class, the more we can donate!
- Mats will be spaced at least 6 feet apart. This is to allow us to be able to enjoy class without masks. If you cannot maintain the distance, a mask must be worn.
- No mats or props will be provided. Please bring your own.
- A hand sanitizing station will be provided.
- All participants will need to sign a new waiver which will be emailed to you.
- The exact location of class will also be emailed to you after you register.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will cancel class and refund you.
For the month of July, we will be donating to Yogis in Service. "Yogis in Service began with a wish: A wish that everyone - all shapes, sizes, skin tones & in all neighborhoods - could have access to yoga." Check them out here!
Class for a Cause - 7/22/20