Class for a Cause (SOLD OUT)
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited for you to join us on Wednesday nights at Artpark for a nice, gentle Slow Flow Yoga class overlooking the Niagara River. Class size will be limited to 9 to allow for proper social distancing and safety at this time. Here are the details:
- Class fee is $10. You must sign up and register ahead of time.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local organization in need. Our instructors will also be paid. Therefore, the more that attend class, the more we can donate!
- Mats will be spaced at least 6 feet apart. This is to allow us to be able to enjoy class without masks. If you cannot maintain the distance, a mask must be worn.
- No mats or props will be provided. Please bring your own.
- A hand sanitizing station will be provided.
- All participants will need to sign a new waiver which will be emailed to you.
- The exact location of class will also be emailed to you after you register.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will cancel class and refund you.
For the month of July, we will be donating to Yogis in Service. "Yogis in Service began with a wish: A wish that everyone - all shapes, sizes, skin tones & in all neighborhoods - could have access to yoga." Check them out here!
- Sold OutClass for a Cause - 7/1/20$10$100$0